NATIONAL ARTIST EXCHANGES TO CROSS-POLLINATE CREATIVE REGIONS
Co-CREATE is piloting a new program to connect working creatives on various types of artist exchanges, to share ideas and creativity across the nation.
CREATE FESTIVAL EXCHANGE
The annual CREATE festival attracts thousands of visitors each year, and explores the intersections of art, technology and innovation. In 2017, CREATE is seeking festival and event partners for a creative import/export program.
Exchange partners will:
- agree to host a Pittsburgh-based creative at their event or festival
- have the opportunity to have a creative from their region hosted at the 2017 CREATE festival
- be promoted nationally to a network of over 15,000 as a national Creative Industry Network Partner
- have the opportunity to present at CREATE 2017
- have the opportunity to be part of the National Creative Industries Advisory Board
TO BECOME A CREATIVE EXCHANGE PARTNER OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT KIM CHESTNEY AT KCHESTNEY@PGHTECH.ORG.
BUSINESS RESIDENCY EXCHANGE
The Creative Industries Network is seeking national businesses to host creatives from all sectors at their place of business, for an immersive residency program. Residencies are custom programs based on the nature of the business and matched artist.
TO TALK MORE ABOUT A RESIDENCY FOR YOUR BUSINESS, EMAIL KIM CHESTNEY AT KCHESTNEY@PGHTECH.ORG.